Thursday, August 6, 2009

Went to the hospital last night

Last night at about 11:30pm I started having some pain in my stomach off and on until about 12:30am. We were worried but when it stopped we thought we would just call the doctor in the morning. So we tried to go to sleep but at about 1:00am it started again so we called the hospital and they told me we should come in. We got to the hospital at 1:30 am and they hooked me up to everything and monitored me all night. I was having contractions but they stopped again at 3:45 am. They continued to monitor me until 8:00 am and then told me that they were going to put me on bed rest, so I am limited to activity they said it should be only about 5-6 hours of activity a day. I got discharged from the hospital around 8:45 am. Zach and I came home and got a little rest and we are soooo happy and thankful that baby Aiden is still inside of me and still healthy. I have to go to the doctor tom so i will update soon.
Right now I am going to get some more rest I am so emotionally drained I haven't cried that much since i found out i was pregnant.