Friday, August 28, 2009

30 week Doctors Appt.

Alright now, the weight gain is getting a little ridiculous. I really don't think I am "supposed" to be putting on this much weight. I really do NOT make good, healthy eating choices anymore at ALL and I eat even when I'm not hungry. I need to do better I think, but it's so hard...

So, Tuesday we had another appointment with the doc. We got to see our baby boy again, I love seeing him, he's MINE all MINE! Grandma got to come see him live for the first time as well. The bigger babies get the less you can see all their movements on the ultrasound, because you can't look at there whole body at once...so, we have to try to piece together what he is doing in there. He had the hiccups for the majority of the time, ultrasound tech said that is good because it proves his breathing functions work...who knew? Well, they do, cause he gets the hiccups ALL the time!

We're back to no sleep, I mean, none, tossing and turning and muscle pain and backaches. Oh, I know she is so worth it . My eyes is on the prize! :)

ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS!!!!!