Monday, October 12, 2009

37 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Say hello to i'msotiredican'tfunction. Say hello to icouldnotpickmyfeetoutofalineupifitried. Hello idrinknon-stop. Hi thereissomuchtodobutican'tmakemyselfdoit.


I tried to paint my own toenails his week. I thought I could do it with my patented rocking motion, but I ended up just throwing nail polish at my toes and hoping it would land on "non-skin". Most of it didn't. So Nat and I headed to get a MUCH NEEDED pedicure. Another accomplishment on my list...I shaved my legs! If I missed any spots...I certainly can't see them, so, it doesn't count!


I did get to meet our pediatrician. I scheduled a "get to know you" appointment with the most recommended baby doctor in Pace and I see why she is...she was great! She answered all my questions and acted like she was really glad I wanted to meet her early :) I was feeling a little dumb about it so I'm glad she reassured me.


Zach joined me for our last newborn parenting class and it was pretty cool. They had a pediatrician there who taught us all about the immunizations, what they were, why people worry about them, and when our baby would get each one. It was nice to know. He also answered all the questions everyone had. They didn't make Zach change a diaper but he will!

Zach and I are SOOOOO excited! We can not wait!
ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS!!!!
ONLY 21 MORE DAYS!!!