Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Shower :-)

this past saturday my sisters, my mom, and my friend all gave me the cutest baby shower in the world!! they all worked so hard on every tiny little detail and made the day perfect!! i enjoyed every second of the day and can't thank them enough for everything they did....it was soooo very special to see all of my close friends and family aiden received so many special gifts from everyone....he is already loved by everyone. i am a very lucky person to have such loving, caring and giving people in my life. it made me realize how truly lucky i am, even though i made a big mistake i still have my family and friends behind me....thank you everyone for being so kind, i love you all.now here are some pics from the amazing baby shower.
the front entrance was so cute!




the food



yummy!



my sis made this awesome strawberry tower. another little detail that looked really good but also was delicious!


how creative!


very cute and yummy!



hand dipped pretzles


this was a great idea and the cuttest thing. the girls made a cupcake tower and each individual puppy face for the cupcakes..so cute. the girls were so cute because they know that i LOVE icecream cake so they made the huge cupcake on top and it actually is an icecream cake cupcake. there was oreo cookie icecrem in the center of the cupcake. i couldn't believe it and it tastes soo friggen good.







thanks everyone!

ONLY 8 MORE WEEKS!!!!