Monday, September 21, 2009

34 Weeks!!

34 weeks brings exhaustion. Swollen feet. the waddle. I'm so happy to be in this place, even with all the "conditions" that accompany it. Well, it's offical, this last week he DROPPED. Now I feel as if there is a watermelon between my legs at all times (TMI?) which accounts for the new waddle I've picked up and the ever-present groan I let out every time I go from sitting to standing. Dr. said I am not dialating yet so, Aiden's debut will not be this week :( Sleep is not very possible as muscles are aching in the front, bones are aching in the back, my hips hurting because they are so loose, and the bladder, well...Aiden has let her know that there ain't enough room in this town for the both of them.

Funny story, I went to see my regular OB this week. I had been running errands all day and was wearing jeans...it was SO hot. I put my legs up in the stirrups and literally, at the same time, Zach and I said, "Holy Shit!". My feet looked like water balloons, and each little toe an individually tightly packed sausage. haha, I am trying to drink more water and kick my feet up (but there is SOOO much to do and I feel like I am running out of time!)

Zach is on belly button watch. He is constantly checking to see if it has turned inside out. It still has a way to go. I don't think it will. It's pretty close to flattening out, but, I'm not counting on seeing an outtie :)

ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!
OMG 6 more weeks doesn't seem that long!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment please!