Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank you to all!

I just can not thank you enough thank you everyone!!!!! Thanks mom and dad for helping me along the way, buying us a house, and sticking by my side. Thank you Natalie for EVERYTHING!!!! I love you soooo much! Thank you Nanette for talking/crying till 5am ;)!!! I love you! Thank you secret life people! For helping me make decisions! and everyone one else that have been a part of my life for the past 7 -8 months! And most of all thank you zach! I love you with all my heart!! You have been there for me through day 1. Crying for hours at a time! Laughing till our stomachs hurt talking till the wee hours of the morning! Being there for me through one of the hardest times of my life. I love you!

Through this whole thing I have found the people who love me the most. I am NOT going to sit here and say that everything happens for a reason because it doesn't. I know i made a mistake, but i'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself. because I am soooooooo happy/excited that i am having Aiden! ONLY 7 MORE WEEKS!!!

As i am sitting here writing this (i'm crying my eyes out) and i'm thinking back and can not believe what awsome people i have in my life! Thank you soooo much!

Love, Nikki