Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 WEEKS!! AHHHH!!!!!

I Love my BABY!!! It is so fun having him around!! I LOVE being a mommy!! This week we got Aiden’s newborn pictures done which was so fun! I don’t have all of them right now but I have a few.

Now to another subject: DINNER! Our parents and friends have been awesome. From buying us groceries to bringing us home cooked meals, I seriously don't know what we would have done without them. I mean there were nights when I didn't even think of what we would have for dinner until they showed up at our door with food...I then thought, "Oh yeah, I guess we need to eat". So thank you if you were one of our many contributors!

At the beginning of this week, Zach returned to work and my mom came back to help me while he was there. We took Aiden on his first trip out of the house (besides the hospital). You'll never guess the exciting place we went...THE BANK! Booo! We'll it had to be done, I feel he will now be a responsible citizen of our country. I couldn't let that be his only impression of the outside world sooo, we went to Target too! A few days later, he got to go to Chilis for lunch!! Woo hoo! I don't know what I would have done without my mom and I think that with her help, by the end of the week, Zach and I were prepared to do the parenting thing ourselves. Whew!

My computer is being stupid so I can't upload pictures right now... they will be asap! Promise!