Monday, December 14, 2009

Growth spurt! (7 weeks!)

GROWTH SPURT! Aiden is my little piggy these days! He used to go three hours between feedings with no problem but now, he is rooting and crying by 2! So, I just feed him and, well, he grows!Also, I had my 6 week doctor's appointment last week and he said everything looks great. He released me to do all physical activity...so here comes the workout which I must admit is SO hard to get motivated over :( But, at least I won't have to see my OB again until my check up in ONE YEAR. That is so weird to think about after getting used to seeing a doctor for pretty much every other week during my pregnancy. A welcome change. Although, I will say that Zach has other plans...he came to me the other day with the "best" idea (he proclaimed it as the best idea, not me). "Baby, do you realize that if we got pregnant again right now, our kids would be in the same grade?!? Let's do it!" Don't worry, after I picked myself off the floor from laughing hysterically, I smacked him :) But I know that secretly, the boy is serious! For now, I'll just enjoy the sweet little boy I have already!

We went and saw Santa this weekend and he LOVED him! He just sat on his lap and stared at him the whole time! It was soo cute! Although mommy was soooooo mad because she forgot her camera at home. :( I got a few on my phone but it takes a lot of time to upload them so if I get a minute I will be sure to do so!